Wednesday, 6 November, 2019
In order to re-think and re-consider that plastic is a valuable material that increase our quality of life, Plastipolis and Aitiip Technology Center organise the second edition of S3: Smart, Safe and Sustainable plastic congress, which was taking place at Zaragoza, during the 6th November.
Our partners presented:
- “3D printing advanced bioplastics” - Marta Redrado. AITIIP TECHNOLOGY CENTRE
- “Production of biobased plastics” - Vanesa Muñoz. NUREL
- “Extraction of biobased elements from natural resources” - Francisco Vilaplana. KTH
- “New bioplastics developments for 3D printing” - Luigi Torre. UNIPG
- “Bioplastics in the automotive sector” - Dr. Luca Gili. FIAT CHRYSLER AUTOMOBILES
Do not forget to follow us in twitter, Facebook, Linked in and YouTube to be updated of our most recent advances!