Celabor scrl has presented the BARBARA project within the 3rd edition of international conferences "Green chemistry and White biotechnology: Industry of the future", held in Mons, Belgium.
The conferences were organized by GreenWin, an innovation cluster set forth by the Walloon Government in Belgium, in collaboration with the University of Mons and Enterprise Europe Network.
The purpose of the conferences was to take stock of the innovative technology used to boost activities in the fields of green chemistry and white biotechnology around the world, to share knowledge and encourage the creation of new R&D projects involving the academic world, research centres and industrial players in the sector at regional and international scale.
The BARBARA project fits very well within this frame of action and Celabor succesfully presented the goals and partners involved in the project.
The program consisted of:
- Sessions dedicated to strategy policy, innovative technologies, investment and market related to green chemistry and white biotechnology
- Latest trends in green chemistry and white biotechnology through circular economy and industry 4.0 visions
- B2B pre-scheduled meetings to foster effective networking
- R&D collaborations at stake
- International networking with new potential partners